2011年12月18日

Short Takes -Chocolate Equals Love

1.     I think the description of chocolate is very successful. Those images are interesting and vivid which tells the readers that people all around the globe enjoy eating chocolate.
2.     Those paragraphs point out that people have started eating chocolate for a long time and people gradually fell in love with it.  
3.     Paragraph 10 does surprise me because I had no idea that chocolate contains more than 300 chemicals. The fact that chocolate contains thimbleful anandamide, theobromine and phenylethylamine also shocks me.
4.     Chocolate is something magical that can influence both your body and mind.
5.     Diane Ackerman’s descriptions of chocolate, including the history of chocolate, the scientific view of chocolate and her own memories of chocolate all impress me very much.

沒有留言:

張貼留言